Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Dungeons-and-Dragons - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Dungeons-and-Dragons > Topics

Subject: Ruins of Valgora
Replies: 4 Views: 1036

attain 7.01.13 - 06:12am
(A/N: anything out of charather needs to be written like this. For my RPs I am also the NPCs you will know who I am because I will post each person in their own post.)

The wind blew in from the North causing the roped figure to tighten their grasp on their rope and move faster to the lightly lite bar. Once they reached the bar, the slowly opened the door and entered. The bar was small, but since this was a small gathering town not much could be expected. To help take the chill off of their bones the roped figure pulled a chair close to the fire to warm up. *

attain 7.01.13 - 06:16am
The bar keeper looked up at the sound of the door opening and watched the figure move across his bar. What will be your poison stranger? The bar keep asked. After all this was his bar and he had to make a profit some how. *

attain 7.01.13 - 06:18am
The figure looked up and replied I will have a pumpkin spice rum if you go it. *

attain 7.01.13 - 06:19am
The bar keeper nodded and went about opening a barrel and started to mix the drinks. Here you go, that will be 2 copper. *

attain 7.01.13 - 06:20am
The figure nodded and dug into their pocket and with drew a few coins and placed them on the counter before picking up the glass. *

* Dungeons-and-Dragons Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Dungeons-and-Dragons

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits